xPeas
MENU ☰

 

 

    

    🍴           

  Chile »

   »

Easter Island
Chile » CHL
Place » Island

Chile

393 views    💖 7
Easter Island is a remote island located in the southeastern Pacific Ocean, and is known for its mysterious stone statues called Moai. The island is a territory of Chile and is also known as Rapa Nui by its indigenous Polynesian population.

Marble Cathedral
Chile » CHL
Place » Tourism

Chile Chico, Aysén, Chile

14 views    💖 1
The Marble Caves, also known as the Marble Cathedral, is a natural wonder located in the General Carrera Lake, which spans the border between Chile and Argentina. The caves are situated near the town of Puerto Tranquilo in the Aysén region of Chile. The General Carrera Lake is the second-largest lake in South America and is known for its stunning blue and turquoise waters.

General Carrera Lake
Chile » CHL
Place » Tourism

Chile

432 views    💖 11
General Carrera Lake, also known as Lake Buenos Aires, is a large glacial lake located in the southern part of Chile and Argentina. The lake is shared by both countries, with approximately 70% of its surface area in Chile and the remaining 30% in Argentina.

Valparaiso
Chile » CHL
Place » Tourism

Valparaiso, Chile

378 views    💖 5
Valparaiso is a coastal city in central Chile, located about 120 kilometers (75 miles) west of the capital city of Santiago. It is the third-largest city in the country and serves as an important port for both commercial and tourist activities.

Chile
Chile » CHL
Place » City

Chile

340 views    💖 1
Chile is a long, narrow country stretching along South America's western edge, with more than 6,000km of Pacific Ocean coastline. Chile covers an area of 756,096 square kilometres (291,930 sq mi), with a population of 17.5 million as of 2017. Santiago is the capital and largest city of Chile.

Santiago, Chile
Chile » Santiago
Place » City

Chile

51 views    💖 1
Santiago, also known as Santiago de Chile, is the capital and largest city of Chile and one of the largest cities in the Americas. It is located in the country's central valley and is the center of the Santiago Metropolitan Region, which has a population of more than 6 million, representing nearly 40% of Chile's total population.

Valle De La Luna
Chile » CHL
Place » Tourism

San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile

346 views    💖 5
Valle de la Luna, also known as Moon Valley, is a popular tourist destination located in the Atacama Desert of Chile. It is named after its otherworldly landscape that resembles the surface of the moon.

Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral
Chile » Santiago
Place » Temple

Pl. de Armas, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile

47 views    💖 1
Santiago Metropolitan Cathedral is a Roman Catholic cathedral located in the city of Santiago, Chile. It is the seat of the Archbishop of Santiago de Chile and is considered one of the most important religious buildings in the country.

Torres del Paine National Park
Chile » CHL
Place » Outdoors

Magallanes y Antártica Chilena, Chile

425 views    💖 9
Torres del Paine National Park is a national park encompassing mountains, glaciers, lakes, and rivers in southern Chilean Patagonia. The Cordillera del Paine is the centerpiece of the park.

Lauca National Park
Chile » CHL
Place » Outdoors

Putre, Arica y Parinacota Region, Chile

306 views    💖 2
Lauca National Park is located in Chile's far north, in the Andean range. It encompasses an area of 1,379 km2 of altiplano and mountains, the latter consisting mainly of enormous volcanoes. It is the snow-capped volcanoes, Pomerape and Parinacota.

El Tatio
Chile » CHL
Place » Outdoors

Antofagasta, Calama, Región de Antofagasta, Chile

311 views    💖 2
El Tatio is a geothermal field with many geysers located in the Andes Mountains of northern Chile at 4,320 metres (14,170 ft) above mean sea level. It is the third-largest geyser field in the world and the largest in the Southern Hemisphere.

Petrohue Waterfalls
Chile » CHL
Place » Outdoors

Puerto Varas, Los Lagos Region, Chile

308 views    💖 4
Petrohué Waterfalls is a chute-type waterfall in the upper reach of Petrohué River in Chile, a short distance downstream of the source of this river in Todos los Santos Lake. This waterfall is inside the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park.

Santiago Times
Chile » Online
Pro Service » News

Chile

140 views    💖 1
The Santiago Times is an English-language newspaper published in Santiago, Chile that reports news in Chile and other parts of Latin America. We bring you the latest news.